Foot of ningxia hong xingda incense Organic Apple fruit suborbicular, fruit surface color yellow green, most with orange chardonnay fruit surface, covered with bright red stripes, pulp yellow-white, succulent crisp, sweet, rich fragrance, quality first-class; The fruit has a sugar content of over 15%, more than 4% of the national average, and the flesh is tight and crisp and sweet, which is widely loved by consumers all over the world. There is a longer optimal consumption date than any other apple, not even refrigerated. It can be kept for 4 months at normal temperature. If refrigerated, Fuji can be kept for 5--7 months. Organic Apple Organic Apple,Crisp Sweet Apple,Ningxia Organic Apple,Organic Gala Apples Ningxia hongxingda fruit industry , https://www.hxdfruit.com
1. Symptoms of cowpea disease mainly affect stems, leaves and pods. The incidence of stem vines occurred mostly in the nodules, and was initially water-stained with no obvious edges. After the lesions spread around the stems for 1 week, the diseased part contracted and the epidermis turned brown. The leaves above the diseased stems quickly wilted and died. Leaf disease, primary dark green water spots round lesions, the edge is not obvious, when the weather is wet, the lesions quickly expand, can spread to the entire leaf, the surface of sparse white mold, causing decay.
2. The symptoms of bacterial diseases in cowpea mainly damage the leaves and also harm stems and pods. Leaf blade victim, starting from the tip and edge of the leaf, at the beginning, it is a dark green water spotted small spot. With the development of the disease, the lesion expands into an irregularly shaped brown necrotic spot. There is a yellow halo around the lesion. The diseased part becomes hard and thin. Transparent, brittle.
Second, the cause of the disease
1. The cause of cowpea disease The cowpea disease is a fungal disease. Infested by Phytophthora cowpea. The oocysts, crusts and spores, and diseased debris in the soil or seeds on the winter, by wind and rain, water and other spread. If the humidity in the field is large, serious diseases may occur.
2. Causes of the bacterial blight of cowpea The bacterial blight of cowpea is a bacterial disease.
Third, control methods
1. Methods for prevention and treatment of cowpea diseases (1) Three-year or more rotations with non-legume crops. (2) Select resistant varieties and disinfect seeds. Can be used 25% metalaxyl WP 800 times soaking seeds for 30 minutes after germination. (3) Adopting deep ditch sorghum and mulching. (4) Avoid planting too dense and ensure good ventilation and light transmission between plants and reduce the humidity on the ground. The application method uses the combination of irrigating the roots and spraying them simultaneously. Generally 200-300 grams of liquid per hole. The following medicines can be used: 72.2% Preclosure 1000 times solution to irrigate root and 800 times solution to spray;
2, cowpea bacterial disease prevention (1) rotation. It is best to rotate with cabbage, spinach, onion and garlic crops. (2) Selection of disease-resistant varieties for seed treatment. (3) timely sowing, rational close planting. (4) Scientific fertilizer and water management, timely prevention and control of diseases, insects and weeds. (5) Chemical control. 72% of agricultural streptomycin soluble powder can be used 3000 to 4000 times, or 77% can kill the wet particle powder 500 times spray control. Every 7 to 10 days, 2 or 3 times in a row. Pay attention to the safety intervals of the above pesticides.
Altitude: high altitude area light, clean air, environment close to original condition, no industrial pollution. With an average elevation of 1160-2900m, the central health center has a strong uv light, which produces the natural pollution-free apple, which conforms to the concept of a modern green diet.
Temperature: moderate temperature can avoid the chance of fruit tree encountering disease. The average temperature in ningxia is 8.4 degrees Celsius, which has an important influence on the growth, development, yield and quality of apple. The piedmont apple is thriving in such a good environment.
Humidity environment: moderate amount of rainfall provides necessary conditions for apple's growth. The annual rainfall in the central health region is 186 millimeters. The fruit is slow to grow and the fruit is hard and hard, which fully guarantees the fruit's sugar content and the relatively average size of apples.
Sunshine condition: apple is the fruit tree, the central health area of the whole year is nearly 3,800 hours, is beneficial to the Apple Fruit coloring. The piedmont apples are red and bright.
Temperature difference factors: ambassador apple nighttime respiration weak temperature gap between day and night, consume less organic matter, the accumulation of organic matter during the day more, that apple store down a large number of glucose sugar candy, etc have better taste. The average diurnal temperature difference between apple and apple is 14 degrees centigrade, and the larger diurnal temperature difference ensures the sweet and delicious characteristics of the apple.
Other factors: frost can make apple blossom and fruit, which can cause frozen flower jelly, which is bad for apple's production. The piedmont apple has been kept at least 167 days without frost for the whole year, which minimizes the influence of apple on yield and quality.
Foot of ningxia hong xingda incense Organic Apple fruit suborbicular, fruit surface color yellow green, most with orange chardonnay fruit surface, covered with bright red stripes, pulp yellow-white, succulent crisp, sweet, rich fragrance, quality first-class; The fruit has a sugar content of over 15%, more than 4% of the national average, and the flesh is tight and crisp and sweet, which is widely loved by consumers all over the world. There is a longer optimal consumption date than any other apple, not even refrigerated. It can be kept for 4 months at normal temperature. If refrigerated, Fuji can be kept for 5--7 months.
Organic Apple,Crisp Sweet Apple,Ningxia Organic Apple,Organic Gala Apples
Ningxia hongxingda fruit industry , https://www.hxdfruit.com