Hemodialysis Catheters are used to:
Antimicrobial Hemodialysis Catheter,Antimicrobial Hemodialysis Catheter Kit,Anti-Microbial Hemodialysis Catheter,Anti-Microbial Dialysis Catheter,Anti-microbial Hemodialysis Catheter Kit Anesthesia Medical Co., Ltd. , http://www.sinoanesthesia.com
1. When selecting from different raw materials, according to certain criteria, such as the lysine level of the diet, the desired diet can reach a certain level of lysine, and then select the feed ingredients according to this standard.
2. Seek a variety of feed ingredients to meet the nutritional needs of pigs, including amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and energy. This leaves room for multiple choices, such as replacing premixes with concentrates, or replacing corn with wheat flour, oils, yellow rice or (corn processing distillates with filtrate). It is also possible to replace part of the pods with meat bone meal or crystalline amino acids.
3. According to the actual situation and the market supply, it is realistic to consider the use of full price materials, concentrates or premixes.
4. Make sure that the nutrients in the diet just meet the needs of the pig (no more, no less) unless the extra part can play a role in improving feed conversion efficiency, daily gain, reproductive performance, or carcass quality. Some producers always add unnecessary dietary ingredients that do not help improve production performance, or add too much trace elements and vitamins.
5. Adjust the diet according to the current production conditions. The level of various nutrients is neither more nor less. To grasp the fat-free lean weight gain rate, feed intake, and litter weight of 21-day-old pigs, accurately adjust the diet formula based on these indicators.
6. Note Do not provide excess nutrients for pigs weighing up to 86kg. The amount of feed consumed by the pigs at this stage accounted for one-third of the total, but this time the weight gain of lean meat has decreased.
7. By sex, the barrows have lower amino acid requirements than sows, especially after weighing 36 kg.
8. Feeding in stages, at least seven stages between weaning and marketing, feeding 7 different diets.
9. Update the breeding colony in time, using boars and sows with higher lean percentages. It takes four times more energy to produce fat than to produce lean meat.
10. Improve the health of the herd. If nutrition is used to fight disease, then this part of nutrition can no longer be used to increase weight and become a waste. All-in and all-out is a good way to keep your pigs healthy.
11. According to the budget feeding, after each kind of diet is fed a certain amount, the nutrient concentration of the diet is lowered, and the dietary nutrition level is gradually reduced as planned, instead of guessing the weight of the pig and then preparing the diet according to the weight.
12. Carefully assess the economic benefits of adding growth-promoting antibiotics during the growth-finishing phase. It is not worth considering how much the cost of adding antibiotics is, and how much production performance is improved.
13. Partner with other pig farms to purchase bulk feeds so that they can obtain preferential prices. Focus on the performance of the pigs. If feed ingredients or feeding strategies do not improve pig performance, don't think about it.
14. Consider setting the price of feed ingredients ahead of schedule in order to control price risk (eg options contracts, futures markets, etc.). Investigate the feasibility of buying bulk feed ingredients and consider not using bagged ingredients.
15. Consider processing the feed into granules. After corn or yellow rice-soybeans are pelleted, the feed conversion efficiency can be increased by 5% to 8%. The efficiency gains from feed pelleting can often offset the increase in costs caused by rising feed prices. Dietary comminution of particles will increase feed conversion efficiency.
16. To establish a realistic feed cost target, it is necessary to understand the feed conversion efficiency, daily gain, feed cost per unit carcass or pork, and output per unit feed cost for the herd.
17. Develop procedures for the purchase and delivery of feed and feed ingredients in order to minimize the risk of disease transmission at this point. Always adjust the feeder to avoid feed wastage. In general, the feed should not exceed 50% of the capacity of the tray.
18. To establish a quality control program, whether feed or feed ingredients are purchased from the outside or grown on their own, processed and mixed. The key physical properties and nutritional indicators of diets and feed ingredients should be monitored.
19. Estimate the total cost of the self-produced feed (fixed cost plus operating costs) and compare it with buying the feed. For some farms, their own production may not be worthwhile because the cost of commissioning is much lower.
20. Some information is important for the formulation of feeding strategies, but it is not certain that this information can be obtained through carefully selected, well-designed production trials.
Receive kidney dialysis if you have kidney failure
Hemodialysis Catheters are used to:
Antimicrobial Hemodialysis Catheter,Antimicrobial Hemodialysis Catheter Kit,Anti-Microbial Hemodialysis Catheter,Anti-Microbial Dialysis Catheter,Anti-microbial Hemodialysis Catheter Kit
Anesthesia Medical Co., Ltd. , http://www.sinoanesthesia.com