Other Fresh Garlic,White Garlic,Normal White Garlic Brother International Trading Co., Ltd. , http://www.jn-food.com
After years of screening and cultivation, there are currently more than 200 species of wildflowers available for selection. It is entirely possible to match a variety of combinations according to the climate, soil, cultivation conditions, and purpose of use in different regions of China.
1. Mixing Principles of Turf Flowers The mix of lawn flowers is based on climatic conditions (rainfall, temperature, humidity, and altitude). Most varieties in the combination have high adaptability to different soil types, climatic conditions and altitude. The annual wildflower cover is very fast, and it can bloom in the year of planting. Perennial flowers bloom around the second year. In addition to the combination of shade resistance in wildflower combinations, all wildflower species require sufficient or partial illumination.
The turf group has a rich flower color and a long flowering period. Each turf flower group includes spring, summer and autumn flowering wildflower varieties. The flowers are blue, purple, red, white, and yellow, and there are shade-resistant varieties. The height of wildflowers varies from åŒåŒ to 1.5m.
Generally, the number of wild flowers in the turf flower group is approximately equal, but it will vary slightly due to differences in cost, adaptability, and weather conditions. For example, in most turfgrass flowers, the number of aggressive wildflower species is relatively small. There are different combinations of the highest quality wildflowers in different regions.
2. How to choose a combination The combination of areas designed according to the region is very wide, that is, it can be applied to different soils, slopes, various orientations, and various wet areas available, even sewers. For example: Each combination includes wildflower varieties that are suitable for both dry and wet areas. In addition, wildflower varieties are highly adaptable, and in some areas where natural conditions are not so good, a special-purpose configuration combination (such as dry, moist, shade-tolerant and dwarf and ultra-low combinations, etc.) can be selected, for example: in wet On the rugged golf course, there is a group of lawn flowers that are specially configured for this area. Similarly, a dwarf combination (below 10CM) and a height-to-knee combination (above 60CM) are often used to decorate the city and suburbs, and weeds do not appear. If you like, you can cut it once in late autumn. The cultivars in all turfgrass varieties have a wide range of adaptability, and they grow very lushly in both dry and humid environments.
3, the preparation of the lawn group to spend in a special environment, experts can be based on your requirements for your specific allocation of a combination of lawn, that is, according to the wildflower color, height, suitable weather conditions, flowering time and Other special factors configuration. The proportion of each species in the combination depends on the size of the seed, its occupation and the cost. The best lawn flowers should include 10-12 annual and perennial wildflower varieties.
4. How to choose an environment for wildflowers If you do not go through careful planning and rigorous thinking, it will often produce unsatisfactory results. The following are a few very important factors, please be sure to note that (1) If you do not even have weeds in your place of choice, it is not suitable for wildflowers. (2) Whether it can provide sufficient moisture during the germination and growth stages of wildflowers. (3) Whether there is weeds around the area you have chosen. Correctly considering these factors can help you choose the right planting environment to achieve satisfactory results.
5. Selection of seeding rate For each lawn group flower, there is a minimum and maximum seeding rate for your reference. The minimum seeding rate is 700-900 grains/m2, which is enough to create a beautiful turf flower and effectively control the weeds. If you want to get a more colorful lawn group flower, or the weeds on the land you are planning to plant, it is recommended that you use the highest sowing rate: 1400-1800 grains/m2.
6. Planting time The best time to choose sowing depends on the climate, rainfall and the species you want to sow. In areas where the climate is cool, it is usually in the spring, early summer or late autumn. Perennials can choose to sow in the early fall to at least 10-12 weeks before entering hibernation. Late autumn sowing is good for those areas where autumn is dry and spring rainfall is sufficient. In temperate climates, it should be selected in the fall or throughout the spring. Autumn sowing before the onset of the rainy season will also lead to early flowering in spring.
7. The application of the turfgrass group on the lawn It is recommended that you use wildflowers together with the lawn. The ornamental effect of this ornamental lawn is very good. However, it is necessary to avoid using wildflowers with aggressive grass species to avoid occupying wildflowers' living space. These grass species include Poa pratensis, Festuca arundinacea, Bromegrass, Pleurotus glauca and annual ryegrass. If you really cannot avoid this situation, it is recommended that you increase the planting density of wildflowers.
8. Preparation of Planting Sites Before planting wildflowers, it is very important to choose a suitable soil environment. It is not only beneficial to the rapid germination of seeds, but also conducive to its healthy growth. Therefore, it is best to clear a "clean" land before planting to remove all kinds of weeds and impurities. You can choose from the following removal methods: weeding, ploughing the land, or using some herbicides as appropriate.
9. The method of sowing and sowing mainly depends on the size of the planting area and the topography. If the planting area is small, it can be evenly spread by hand or by a cyclone sowing machine. It is better to add some clean and dry sand to the seeds to increase the weight of the seeds. With the volume, to help more uniform sowing, generally one to two seeds mixed with sand. After sowing, lightly soiled with nails. If the planting area is large (above 1000m2), it is better to use a special perforating planter, with a depth of about 0.5cm, and then make a photo of the soil. In areas where steep slopes, rocky terrain, and other equipment cannot be used, it is recommended that you use spray broadcasting. Spraying is also effective in areas with wet and irrigation equipment.
10. Irrigation All wildflower seeds need sufficient moisture during the germination and growth stages. Before planting, the soil will be thoroughly irrigated, and the soil will be kept wet for 4-6 weeks before gradually reducing the amount of water. In areas that do not have irrigation facilities, it is best to sow in the spring or before the onset of the rainy season. After the seeds have sprouted, watering should be gradually reduced according to the climate and rainfall. In arid climate areas, take care to ensure that the soil surface has sufficient moisture and pay attention to the control of weeds.
11. Fertilization Although some wild flowers can grow in poor soil, most still require fertile soil. It is recommended that you test the soil nutrient status before planting. If the soil quality needs to be increased, then a low-nitrogen fertilizer (a ratio of 5:10:10 for nitrogen fertilizer, organic fertilizer and straw or comminuted grass) can be used. In addition to increasing soil nutrient and organic matter content, Pay attention to improving the texture of the soil and the content of beneficial microorganisms, but you should also avoid excessive soil nutrients, making the weeds flourish.
12. Control of Weeds The issue of weeds is the biggest and most difficult problem to be solved during the growth of wildflowers. The seeds of weeds can appear anywhere, and they can reproduce after prolonged hibernation. Therefore, the control of weeds mainly requires two steps: one is to treat the soil before planting, and the other is to cultivate after planting. Before planting, weeds can be removed by removing, ploughing, or applying herbicides. Soil fumigation can be used or the soil can be irrigated first. After the emergence of weeds, herbicides are applied. For perennial weeds, The effect of the herbicide would be better. In addition, after weeding the dead weed in the soil with a forceps, we should give the soil a recovery period of 3-4 weeks before planting wildflowers.
Compared with traditional suburban landscapes, wildflowers have the characteristics of low cost, grand landscape and beauty. However, at the beginning of planting, wild flowers and other traditional plants spend as much. Prior to planting, in order to increase the germination rate, a flat land with few weeds was needed. The sowing of wildflowers should not be greater than the recommended sowing rate, because if the sowing volume is too large, the growth conditions of wildflowers will be very crowded, and the germination rate of perennial wildflowers will be very low. After sowing, gently cover a thin layer of soil so that they will not be blown away by the wind or carried away by the bird. Most importantly, the soil should be kept wet for 4-6 weeks after sowing. In areas where the budding rate is relatively low or where wildflower growth is sparse, you need to make sowing in the second year. On the bare ground, it is best to use the original matching combination to broadcast. Uncover the bare ground first, and then properly water and remove the weeds. In addition, if the annual wildflower combinations are properly replanted each spring, the wildflower landscape throughout the growing season will be more beautiful and spectacular.
Fresh Garlic,White Garlic,Normal White Garlic
Brother International Trading Co., Ltd. , http://www.jn-food.com